Search Engine Optimization, or SEO, is the process by which web developers create sites that are constructed so that Google ranks them above competitors when a keyword search is entered on their search bar. Think of it kind of like your website’s credit score.
Obviously, this is one of the most desirable assets in advertising, as your business’ online presence and volume of traffic is heavily affected by whether or not people see it listed at the top of a search page. For example, if your pet grooming business comes up on page two of a Google search for “puppy shampoo”, we’ve got bad news for you, because only 20% of Google searches ever get clicked through to the second page. Being page one is everything.
Now for the good news.
Five Dog Solutions is the premier Amarillo SEO agent, and we will help your business rank not just page one of Google, we’ll put you at the top! 98% of our clients are the top ranking business in their category in Amarillo (and the other 2% are on their way)!
You’re invited to join our select group of satisfied clientele who are reaping the benefit of being the first thing their customers see when they hit “enter” on Google.
How Does SEO Work?
SEO is a mercurial science that is ever-changing, and well known for being unknowable—or at least not completely knowable. At Five Dog Solutions we are always on our A-game staying up to date on the most effective methods of keeping our clients top-ranked in their field. Here are some of the things we make sure are optimized for websites we work with:
Keywords are specific search terms that site builders select to make sure that the right kind of traffic is aimed at their site. We help our clients identify a combination of broad and specified keywords that describe the services they provide and the clients that they serve.
Monitor Your Progress:
By using sophisticated keyword research tools, we can statistically verify that your site’s keywords are in the high-traffic lanes getting the most Google searches, and we can recommend more optimized keywords as patterns change over time.
High Quality Construction and Content:
At the end of the day, Google’s ranking algorithms want to see a site that looks nice, feels authentic, and has good functionality for the end-user. In other words, Google is intuitive. It wants to see a site that carries quality articles, infographics, and written content that is relevant to your target audience.
Want to drop the rank on your site? Crummy copy and AI-generated content is a great way to do that. Google might be more machine than man, but it wants to elevate human-made content and sites that are designed in a way that humans can navigate easily.
Ranking #1 in Google.
One fact about ranking #1 in Google is that it can significantly increase the visibility and traffic to a website. Studies have shown that the first organic result on a search engine results page (SERP) receives around 30% of the clicks, while the second result receives around 15%, and the click-through rate (CTR) decreases significantly for lower results. Therefore, ranking #1 in Google can lead to a significant increase in website traffic and potentially result in more leads, conversions, and revenue for a business.