Online Marketing in Amarillo
Five Dog Solutions
Five Dog Online Marketing
Online Marketing in Amarillo by Five Dog Solutions
- Google controls 87% of the world search market.
- World wide
- Bing, Yahoo, etc. follow in Google's footsteps.
- Your website is only 10% of what you need on the internet.
- Website Design
- Misconception a website is all you need.
At least 2500 Feeds x(N)
- One feed could contain as many as 500 more users.
- 2500 can quickly turn into 10,000 potential clients.
Architecture of your social blasts
- Do not social blast an item that the interested people can not land on in your website.
- If you blast or talk about an item or a targeted group, make sure the page they land on in your website is talking about the exact same thing. You do not want a disconnect from the social interest to the website discussion.
- Visitors sign up for a listing for more information
- Visitors fill in a form to ask a question about a product or services
- Visitors fill in the form to start a conversation about your company and what you can do for them.
- 51% of Internet users are accessing the net by mobile devices.
- Mobile Phone, Tablet, etc.
- Web design has a comprehensive mobile strategy.
Social Media coupled with branding.
- Google + 500 Followers Minimum
- LinkedIn 500 Followers Minimum
- Facebook 500 Followers Minimum
- Twitter 500 Followers Minimum
- Pinterest 500 Followers Minimum
- Instagram 500 Followers Minimum
- YouTube 500 Followers Minimum
- Social Calendar
- 52 Weeks in a year. We plan out your social calendar as far in advance as possible up to a year.
- We send the blast through your social feeds to be viewed by your followers.
- Industry standard on conversions are about 2.5%
- When filtering up to 10,000 PCL a 2.5% conversion is great.
Landing Page Construction
- A Landing page is a page og your website setup to convert your PCL to clients. Buying or signing up.
- Make sure your landing pages are clear and to the point of what you want them to do.
- Product related
- Service related
- Forms and product placement.
Lead Nurturing and the 27 Minuet Window
- When someone fills out a form (conversion) on your website, optimal time to respond is 27 minuets.
- The longer you take to respond to the request the more they will have cooled off the question.
- Five Dog Solutions Monitors the leads and tries to return at least a 27 min. window.
Of What Your Needs Online
Directory Structure - Architecture
- Show authority to Google. Let them know you are the best solutions to the questions.
- Make sure you are indexable and Google can understand what your website is about.
- Take your subject by storm and put some content to back what you say.